Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hi.


I figured I would start this blog to help keep family and friends updated on our little angel of a baby.


Tanner was born February 3, 2011. A couple days after he was born, it was found that he has a Coarctation of the Aorta that needs to be repaired. We have also found out since then, that he also has a couple large holes in his heart that need to be closed.


He needs to have open heart surgery for this, which will happen later this week. He is at Primary Children's Hospital, which is so wonderful that we have in our backyard! I could not imagine a better place to have him at. Even if we did not live in Salt Lake City, and in another state, I would still want to come here.


I will be trying to update this as often as possible, so check back for more info!

1 comment:

  1. He is absolutely precious.

    Prayers are being sent to your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete